As a grassroots organization, creating partnerships with other mental health agencies in Chicago is crucial to accomplishing our mission. NAMI Chicago works to foster those relationships and act as a resource for the community as a whole.
We are proud to participate in the following partnerships:
- The Mental Health Summit
- Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Training with the Chicago Police Department
- The Moving On Project
We are pleased to partner with local agencies that support our community. Many thanks to our organizational partners:
- Abbott House
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center – Behavioral Health
- Affiliated Mental Health Professionals
- C4 – Community Counseling Centers of Chicago
- Chicago Lakeshore Hospital
- Community Alternatives Unlimited (CAU)
- Epstein & Epstein
- Grand Prairie Services
- HRDI – Human Resources Development Institute, Inc.
- Inner-City Underwriting Agency
- Maine Center
- Maryville Behavioral Health Hospital at Scott Nolan Center
- Monahan Law Group, LLC
- Nash Disability Law
- Northwest Community Healthcare
- Richard I. Feingold & Associates, P.C.
- Spector and Lenz, P.C.
- Yellowbrick Foundation
Many thanks to our Family-to-Family Community Partners who have generously donated space to host our Family-to-Family course and make it more accessible to people all over the Chicago community:
For more information about our partnerships, please contact us.